How Does Locally Work?
- If the bike you choose is available locally, you can buy it online and pick it up at your local SE bike shop. If the bike is already built, it could be ready the same day. Typically, it is available within 1-2 days.
- If you reserve a bike online from a bike shop's inventory, they will hold the bike for 24 hours for you to come into the store to complete the transaction.
- If the bike is not in stock at your local dealer, but in stock at the SE warehouse, we’ll ship it to the participating shop and they will build it for you, usually within 7-10 business days. When it’s ready, they will let you know!
If the bike is purchased through the Tuesday website, assembly is included in the cost you paid at checkout. If you reserve a bike online at a local bike shop and complete the transaction with the shop, an assembly fee may be charged.
Yes, you can! We have an assembly video to walk you through the process of building up your new bike if you are comfortable working on bikes. If you are not comfortable assembling your bike, we suggest you take it to your local bike shop and have a professional bicycle mechanic assemble the bike. Rates vary for what a shop will charge for assembly of a new bike built from a box.
- If the bike is at your local bike shop, you’ll get an email when it’s ready to be picked up. (If it’s already built, you’ll typically receive a message within a day or two; if not, allow 2-3 days.)
- If the bike is not at your local retailer but in our warehouse, you’ll get an email when it’s built and ready, usually within 7-10 business days.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- If you reserved a bike online, payment will be made at the bike shop.
Yes, if you reserve a bike from a bike shop's inventory you can complete the transaction in store. If the shop does not have the bike in their stock and we have to ship a bike to the dealer, then this is not an option, and the bike will need to be paid for on tuesdaycycles.com
For Ship-to-Store orders and Buy-Online-Pickup-In-Store orders, the full amount will be charged once your order is confirmed by the bike shop you selected to pick the bike up from. For Reserve-Online-Pickup-In-Store orders, you will be charged at the bike shop when you pick the bike up.
If you ordered a bike for in-store pick up, then you will need to place a separate order for parts, accessories, or soft goods. If you ordered a bike for a direct shipment to your home, then you can order parts, accessories or soft goods with your bike and they will come in two separate shipments.
Totally. We use the latest in electronic fraud protection, so your order is secure. And neither SE nor our participating bike shops store your credit card information.
Bring a copy of your purchase confirmation email and a photo I.D.
We hope you will love the new bike that you have chosen. When you pick it up from the bike shop, we encourage you to look over the bike and, if possible, take it for a test ride to ensure it is exactly the bike you want. If you are hesitant about the bike or the bike is not to your expectation, do not leave the shop with the bike and immediately have a conversation with the shop about a return or exchange for a product that better suits your needs. Each bike shop has a different return policy, and it is at the bike shop's discretion if they will accept a return after the bike has left the store and been ridden.